Saturday, July 13, 2013

Baseball

It was kind of the summer of baseball for us this summer.  J had his first season of T-ball, and the kids got to enjoy a few Royals games.  Baseball is the epitome of summer, right?  I always loved baseball when I was little so I am so excited for the boys to get older and start playing!  It was certainly fun watching J's team just start to see how the game is played.  I'm hoping his attention span will be a little better by next summer!!! Haha!

Baseball game with Pappou!


My glasses....but she definitely wears them well!



Baseball cookies for J's team on their last game day!



Joseph was more than excited to finally get a trophy after watching Sophia get one year after year for soccer!!



Can't wait to see what next summer's season brings!


No comments: