Monday, March 2, 2009

My Glamour Girl

As if we needed another pair of sunglasses around here! Sophia probably has a pair for every outfit....and even finds some that she thinks "work" on Joseph too (only the blue ones of course!). Anyhow....I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy these princess ones at Target today for her! They even have diamonds on them and of course....they are every bit PINK! She was soooo excited about them that we had to go to the customer service desk before leaving so we could have them cut off the tag. We couldn't possibly leave the store wearing her "old" sunglasses, right???

When I woke her from her nap, this is how I found her!


3 comments:

koki said...

This is soooooooooo Sophia! What a cutie! Love her! xoxoxo

yiayia said...

I LOVE her sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! Ya know we have ones in my car AND special ones to play golf, too! Our sunglasses QUEEN! <3

yiayia said...

Princess at Heart! I just looked even closer---How perfect for our little 'Princess'! I just cannot believe she slept in them! <3