Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Food!

So....I figured it was time to start the baby food with Sam.  He has been doing okay with his rice cereal...still not loving it...but eating a little more now than he spits back out....So, for our first veggie we started with squash this past Sunday.  It wasn't love at first sight....but he did eat most of it!! So far so good!  Of course he much prefers the entertainment he gets during his meal times to the actual food...but if my crazy dancing to "Like a G6" gets him to eat it....then I guess it is worth it:)




And because Sam seems to outgrow his clothes at an alarming rate....I have opted for Target shopping for the majority of his wardrobe.  I love when I can find matching shirts in sizes to fit both Sam and Joseph... 
Here are my two little crazy ones....





We're almost over the hump for the week...

3 comments:

Kelsey Bakalar said...

What sweet brother pics! They seem so happy together! ;)

Yiayia said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW--too cute, Lia. <3

koki said...

Excusez- moi, but where are the pics of you doing your G6 dance?? :D