Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mini Mommy


The last handful of my posts have been ALL about the boys!  January and February are full of preparations for the boys' birthdays!!! But I have to sneak in a little post about this gal....because she is my BIGGEST helper...and I couldn't get through a single day without her!!!  Some days... I get out of the shower and she has already started making the boys' beds for me.  BEST.HELPER.EVER.  I am so LUCKY.

These days I can find her either with her head buried in one of her long novels or trying to make girls and boys "crush" on each other in High School Story.  Wow...this girl is 9 1/2 going on 16.... a scary thought!!!! She loves to play with her Winx fairies and knows the stories behind each and every one of them.  She quizzes me often.

We found the most perfect Valentine idea for this little girl.  It was quite the task...especially when Sam found the work in progress and tangled all of the "earphones".   (They were iPods made of sweet tart boxes and mini Reeses peanut butter cups wrapped in foil).  Thank you Pinterest:))  But she loved how they turned out and I think her friends did too:))



She tells everyone she is 10....but I'm quick to correct.... nope... I think I'll keep her at 9 1/2 forever:))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In addition to with 2007 Omega showcased some sort of minimal type Speedmaster Skilled Chronograph to help rejoice this older wedding on the clock together with memorizing the 1st assignment towards moon. cartier replica Omega is additionally with next to joint venture having Adam Attachment, who's going to be generally recognized flashing most of these wristwatches for example this Omega Seamaster Experienced Chronometer. chanel replica In addition to with 2002 Omega showcased a finite type nearly identical with the Omega Seamaster Experienced Chronometer to help rejoice it is 50 th wedding. hermes replica Omega wristwatches in addition to Adam Attachment motion pictures employ a extensive positioned affiliation providing 16 a long time. Coco Chanel seemed to be by far the most influential person connected with the woman time in the vogue marketplace. replica omega To this day the girl with however seen as a vogue tattoo. replica watches Besides may the woman older however liveon while using the model