Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Growth

Just a year ago....our little guy looked like this....



Here are Joseph's 2-year stats:
Weight: 26 lbs 4 oz (26th percentile)
Lenght: 33 inches (14th percentile)


Today....our BIG 3 year old looks like this:




He had his 3 year well check this morning!  Sister got to tag along too....she's been a bit under the weather and we had her checked for strep...which was negative...whew!!! 


Anyway, little J 's three year stats have him at 
weight:  32 lbs (50%)
height:  36 inches (nurse said this was 15%, but doctor said 25%...so not sure)


He has done some growing this year!!!  Now I just have to get him interested in this whole potty thing....consistently....oh my....this may be a chore:)


He was so chatty with the nurses and doctor today that I hardly got a word in.  Sooo funny!  He remembered watching me have my blood pressure taken at my doctor and thought it was pretty neat that they did it to him too.  He was a bit upset that Sophia got to have her temp taken...so after voicing this concern to the nurse (whom he referred to as "Doctor") he got to have his taken too!  


This little guy is a charmer..and says the funniest things...and the sweetest things.  Today I was getting him ready for a nap and he gave me a hug and said " You're the best mudder in the whole wide world!"  Melts my heart!


The best part of today's appointment....NO Shots!! Yipee!  Now if we can just get Sophia and Daddy feeling better...we might be almost back to normal:)

2 comments:

Marshall Lynch said...

very cute little boy.
Gun Clips | Tacoma Carpet Cleaner

alex said...

Great! so beautiful... keep it up and we will be waiting for your next post.



alex
House Cleaning RI