Sunday, January 9, 2011

How can it be???



My baby boy is already THREE!!!!

Dear sweet little Joseph-

I will never forget how precious you looked the first moment I saw you.  I will never forget how you let me hold you and seemed so content in my arms.  I will never forget how big your binks looked against your tiny little face.  I will never forget how tiny you looked inside all those warm wintery clothes we bundled you in.  I will never forget the gift you were to me....and the way you changed each of our lives.


It's been three years since that very special day....and I don't think our hearts have stopped smiling since!  You have always been so cuddly, so sweet, and so generous with your hugs, kisses and " I love you's!"  I love how you can make conversation with anyone you meet.  I love how you give kisses just because.  I love your sweet inflection and low little voice.  I love how you want to be just like your big sister.  I love your excitement when you spot the UPS truck, and I love how you ask twenty questions about every truck on the road.   I love that you have been my "all-day" buddy while our other half is in school all day!



You certainly know how to wear me out, how to be stubborn, and how to make a rather large mess:)  But I LOVE you anyway!!! You are you and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!



Happy 3, Little J!  But you're still my baby to me!!!
Love you-
(Many,Many more party pictures to share...Stay Tuned!!)

3 comments:

mom2four said...

Awww...Happy Birthday Joseph!! You are so sweet!

koki said...

Happy 3rd Birthday sweet Joseph! Thea loves you so much!!
xoxoxo

Yiayia said...

What a fun birthday party for our 3 year old little angel. We cannot believe YOU are 3 ALL READY!!!!! That precious smile lights up our hearts. Love you little, Joseph. <3 Yiayia