Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Warmth

Running in and out of doctor's appointments in the bitter cold temperatures today sure made me grumpy. I do not like to be cold... I do not like wind.... I do not like chapped cheeks and dry cracked hands. I had the winter blues today. But after each appointment, and at the end of the day... I was able to get back in my nice warm car and come home to a nice, somewhat warm (Sorry, Brett....can't be too complimentary of our heating and cooling system) house. When we said our prayers with Sophia tonight all I could think about was all of the people without places to stay, without heat, without warmth. I hope that those people are few and far between tonight... I hope they can find some warmth.

My warmth on this bitterly cold day....






1 comment:

Yiayia said...

Perfect Christmas sights! Merry Christmas! <3 Yiayia