Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's been TEN years....

and nothing has changed a bit!

My dear friend from graduate school came to visit this weekend.  Our time was short...but we enjoyed catching up, and I was thrilled Sophia and Joseph got to finally meet this special person.  The weather didn't cooperate with my plans of going to the park to play....so we just enjoyed time inside chatting and playing.  The kids adored Tim and were sad to see him go!



Can you guess what professional photographer took this picture?



Oh how I wish I had a scanner so I could post our graduation picture next to this one.  We haven't aged a bit... HA!

It's so great to have friends that you feel like you can just pick up where you left off even when our visits are so few and far between!  Can't wait for our next reunion...hopefully it is not so long...and hopefully we can meet Tim's family next time!  They are lucky to have him!

1 comment:

mom2four said...

Glad you guys had fun! Also, so glad that our Friday night work ended up turning out...everything looks great on the blog! :)