Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two of a kind

Just a few "goings ons" at our house this week...


When J saw Daddy wearing his John Deere hat this past weekend...he ran to his closet and found his own....and wanted to wear it the rest of the weekend.  




When I came back from getting their snacks one afternoon this week...this is how I found my two...lounging on lawn chairs on the driveway... (And yep in the background right next to the trash and recycle bins....that is my most favorite sofa decorating the insides of our garage...ha!!!)



Here is Mr. J getting ready to take off in his own set of wheels.  See the nice chocolate on his face???...Seems he has added chocolate eggs to his list of favorites.  I find him sneaking those little guys out of my nice crystal candy jar many times a day.  At least he is not feeding them to Willie anymore....as he did on Easter.  I wondered where they all had gone....until they showed up on our bedroom carpet the day after Easter... Poor Willie :(

A few cookies I made for a little girl turning one this weekend:  Found the idea from one of my favorite bakers.  Made me reconsider ever doing white against black again....a little more difficult than I had envisioned, but good practice, nonetheless.


Life is about to get hectic around here, I think,  with birthdays, soccer games, and end of the year activities.  But I didn't even have to step outside to stop and smell these flowers today (they are in my kitchen...and just make me happy!!!)  You picked out a good bunch, Brett!


2 comments:

yiayia said...

Toooooo cute! <3

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Your cookies turned out great! Yay!