Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's no secret...



I met my best friend when he was only in the FIFTH grade.  Things have changed a bit for us since this day 10 years ago....


This little guy filled our first home with playfulness and  joy...


and of course lots of puppy LOVE...

Next....came our miracle blue-eyed wonder...


And a few short years later...we were blessed with this handsome little fellow...


We've definitely had our ups...and of course there's always a few downs.  But we have been soul mates from that day we met more than 20 years ago.  I love all of the changes and turns our life has taken....thanks for the travels....and here's to many more...
Love you, B!

2 comments:

mom2four said...

Awww...Happy Anniversary!! I love your post. I love that you guys met so early in life. Have a great trip!

Yiayia said...

Happy Anniversary! And at least a 100 more years!!! <3 Yiayia