Friday, August 20, 2010

Almost back

in the swing of things around here.

Today was Sophia's first soccer practice...tomorrow first dance class.  It's been a whirlwind of a summer...and our last week of summer break has been nothing short of crazy.

I had hoped to fill our week with fun outings...but it didn't turn out that way.  A few things this week have reminded me that as hard as I try to control situations, routines, schedules...ultimately Someone much greater than myself is really in charge of all of our plans.  Again I have been reminded to stop and smell the roses and appreciate every second with those around me.  Life is sooo short..and sometimes I forget this!!

Almost midnight and I need some rest...so for now...just a pic or two of my very soon to be first grader before and after her first soccer practice.  She is really growing up right before my eyes...



No comments: