Friday, September 24, 2010

Manners

We talk a lot about manners at our house... especially at the dinner table....So...when J and I were having a lunch date the other day.... I really wanted to lecture him on his manners when he was being silly with his food....BUT...with this smile....


 I just couldn't keep myself from laughing right along with him and I even got a few sillies on camera....




Hopefully next time I post I will have some pictures of Little Miss S.  I haven't been able to take many pictures of her recently as her social calendar seems more full than mine these days! What a busy little girl!   She is doing wonderfully in school and came home with her 4th 100% spelling test today.  She is such a good reader...I still can't believe her reading and vocabulary abilities....amazing to me!!!   I still love to watch her run with such enthusiasm into the building every morning!  I remember worrying last year that this excitement would fade (as it did for me when I was in school), but so far so good!!!! She seems to love every minute of it!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: