Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sam Stats

Mr. Sam had his one month doctor visit today.   We must be doing something right because this little guy is growing, growing, growing!

Here are his amazing stats:
Height: 22 1/8 inches (he was 20 inches at birth) 75th percentile!!!!!! (finally some height in our family!)
Weight: 10 pounds (he was 8lbs 3 ounces at birth) 50th percentile
Head circumference"  15 1/4 inches 50th percentile

He was a happy little camper at the doctor...loving the sound of that crinkly white paper on the table...until of course his shot :(  But he just had to get one today!  Thank goodness!!!!

I still wasn't successful in finding much time for a good one month picture today...so I actually secretly whisked him away while B was cleaning up dinner (to our bathroom...of ALL places...but hey...it was quiet and free of Joseph running in and out of my camera's view:))

And here's the best that I got....I'll keep trying!!!