Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

We had a beautiful sunny day for Thanksgiving this year.  It wasn't as warm as last year, but that didn't stop me from trying to snap a few pictures of the kids outside before heading to Yiayia's for Thanksgiving!  



Missy complained about her dress all day because she said it wasn't Thanksgiving colors.  Oh my....she's pretty much wanting to make all of her fashion decisions these days and insists that she will attend Parson's School of Fashion Design in New York when she gets older.  I love her drive!


Superman Sam was pretty excited about turkey eating until he saw the chocolate turkeys on the table...and the rest is history!  And he finally learned to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving 2 weeks AFTER Thanksgiving had passed!


And my J, always ready for a pose!

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner and did some Christmas crafts and Christmas chains before heading down to the plaza lighting.  This year we got to watch the lights from inside Pappou's new office!


It was the first year that I did not make a pumpkin or apple pie:( But of course I did make some turkey cookies for the day!



A perfect day to remember the many things for which we give thanks.  I feel especially blessed for the unconditional love and support from my children, friends and family this past year.  Can't imagine my life without those special people.

No comments: