Monday, January 13, 2014

Willie

Shortly before Christmas we said Good-bye to our very best four-legged friend.  It was a sad, sad day in our house...and things still aren't the same without him.  I know it will take our hearts a long time to adjust.  A piece of me will always be gone...he was my first baby, and I'm sure there will not be a day that I don't miss him.  



He had not been feeling well for a long, long time.  He stopped eating altogether in May....and after many trials of different dog foods... I decided to cook for him.  He loved his hamburger and rice...but even that could not sustain him.  He fought a long fight and we were so lucky to have him.


 I hope you are chasing squirrels in heaven and eating all that your little heart desires.   We love and miss you tremendously sweet Willie Bear and we know we will see you again someday.


"Good dogs are with us for a little while to teach us how to love like it's our job...because it is."

No comments: