Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's 2012

We made home-made Valentine's this year....found this idea on Whipperberry...and thought it was sooo cute!  The kids and I had fun making these heart shaped crayons out of old crayons....I only wish I had found a smaller mold.... we had to peel soooo many crayons to make enough for both Sophia's and Joseph's classes!



The day started off with lots of sugar (Thanks to Duncan Donuts)....and a few teensy little Valentine's gifts.  Sammy just wanted to eat the paper off of his Valentine present!



Sophia was very gracious and thrilled with her cheap little headband from Target.... (I never had time to find the Fairy book she really wanted) but while she was at school today... the boys and I headed to Barnes and Noble and ordered just that:)



A few pictures of little J before I headed to Sophia's Valentine's party at school. 


I was in charge of snack...so those little sock monkeys made yet another appearance...  Thank you to Dazzle Expressions for helping to design the labels for the sentiment I wanted to add!  They turned out sooo cute!


I was not successful in getting a decent pic of all three together...Mr. Sammy just wouldn't sit still for long enough....He was probably just under the kitchen sink again sneaking that 409 bottle....HA... We are discovering that the new childproof locks we installed are not really "Sam" proof after all!!!


We ended the day with dinner and a movie at home.... "Lady and the Tramp,"  such a sweet little movie and perfect for Valentine's Day!



No comments: